After Sales ManagerIstanbul | Job ID 41766
- Job ID 41766
- Division Tower Cranes
- Organization Liebherr Makine Ticaret Servis Limited Şirketi
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Turkey
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As Liebherr Turkey, we are looking for an After Sales Manager for our division Tower Cranes.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing an after sales operations while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of after sales people and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
The desired position will effectively be taking a very important role in a high level and an extensive project currently in process in Turkey.
On a Daily Basis, You Will
- Managing end to end process management of technical support for customers
- Managing Aftersales and operations with a strong focus on customers
- Leading the Aftersales team
- Maintaining and following up a documented system of service and after sales records
- Preparing service records, activity reports and spare parts forecasts
- Preparing and following all documentation activities for agreements, quotations, delivery and collection procedures
- Planning and making customer visits and preparing technical presentations for customers
- Managing technical problems of customers, understanding their requests and offering solutions.
Education and Experience
- A worthwhile experience and understanding of mechanics, electric and electronics is required
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of technical related analyses to management
- At least 5 years of experience in after sales manager is required
- Excellent communication in Turkish & English and ability to engage well with employees at all levels of the organization. German knowledge is a plus.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, ability to exceed goals, has self-initiative, Self-disciplined, solution-oriented and more importantly be able to interfare with all levels of staff
- Be able to work in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs
- Ability to work overtime and international travels
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Zeliha Cakmakci at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.