Project ManagerKillarney | Job ID 37448
- Job ID 37448
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd.
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Ireland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Supervision of Projects from contract award to handover. Act as the main point of contact with clients and their representatives in order to progress projects in a timely manner.
- Analyse client contract requirements ensuring understanding within the Project team, and liaise with the Design and Sales departments to clarify contract technical specifications.
- Supervise the Project team consisting of the project engineers, project management support and project control administration.
- Provide the installation project manager with information required during the preparation of tender documents for crane installation works.
- Liaise with appointed installation subcontractors and LCC Site Personnel regarding contract and installation requirements.
- Liaising with other departments including Design, on-site technical support engineers, commissioning, production, etc. to ensure the project runs in accordance with the schedule.
- Liaise directly with customer on site related matters or in relation to any other matters as required, at all times maintaining a positive client experience.
- Project scheduling from contract signing to final crane handover.
- Preparation, site interface documentation, with assistance from project management support.
- Closing of all punch list items, in conjunction with site supervisors and project engineers.
- Liaising directly with 3rd party inspectors in relation to all aspects of the crane design, manufacture and onsite installation.
- Attending project meetings as required ensuring accurate recording of meeting minutes. Project control administration and updating of project schedules as necessary.
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline. 3 years’ project management experience.
- Self-motivated with good management capabilities. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Highly organised with excellent planning and forecasting abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation techniques, well developed influencing skills.
What can we offer you?
We offer a competitive salary, pension scheme, training and development opportunities, subsidised canteen, retailer discounts, travel opportunities, sports and social club, cycle to work scheme and if that isn’t enough, we have an early finish on a Friday!
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Brid Fallon at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.