Concrete Pump Regional Sales ManagerNewport News, VA | Job ID 37238
- Job ID 37238
- Division Concrete Technology
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country United States
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 10/11/2021
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the development and management of marketing and sales activities in a defined territory for the Concrete Technology Division in the USA.
- Develops and manages account customers either directly or in cooperation with Distributors and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- Creates leads, prepares and submits quotes, follows up and negotiates with customers until orders are received.
- Creates local and regional marketing plan and supports the sales strategy for the region, while ensuring alignment with the Concrete Technology Division’s strategic goals.
- Approaches existing and potential customers to provide technical and pricing information regarding pumps and mixing technology products to facilitate sales growth throughout the region.
- Represents Company at trade association meetings and/or industry events to promote products.
- Meets established sales quotas and revenue goals and provides frequent and accurate forecasts and sales reports.
- Visits qualified customers on a regular basis.
- Provides management accurate and timely assessments and reports on: market conditions - including product developments, market shares, market prices, competition activities; potential/current customers and competitors; etc.
- Establishes and maintains an appropriate sales network.
- Oversees the technical integration of Liebherr Concrete Pumps and Mixing Technology into the North American market, including adaption to applicable local US standards.
- Bachelor's degree, and at least 5 years of prior technical sales experience, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Demonstrates strong selling techniques, the ability to close sales and makes sales that meet customer needs. Demonstrates sound judgment on field assignments ranging from dealer locations to customer job sites.
- Keeps informed about market conditions, competitive information and political factors that may impact the goals of the organization.
- Breaks down problems and issues into components and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- Listens to all points of view and negotiates compromise.
- Has a good understanding of the product line and sells the product that will best meet the customer's needs.
- Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
- Knowledge of processing tools and demonstrated ability with MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work. Takes steps to correct mistakes, and uses feedback to improve overall performance.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 60-70% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Swicegood at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.