StorepersonMackay | Job ID 35101
- Job ID 35101
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the Warehouse Team Leader, you will provide effective and compliant warehouse and distribution services to Liebherr standards working a Monday to Friday rotating day/afternoon shift roster.
- Operate lifting equipment
- Pick pack and dispatch orders
- Unpack and check stock
- Stock-take and generate basic reports
- Receipt and dispatch items
Skills and Experience
- Certificate II Warehousing & Storage or 2-5 years’ industry experience
- High Risk Forklift Licence (LF)
- A good understanding of computers with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- A strong customer focus
- Current Driver’s Licence
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close COB 17th October 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr-Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. Liebherr-Australia reserves the right to withdraw the job advertisement earlier than the date stipulated above.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jodie Marie Reed at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.