Production PlannerDalian | Job ID 29055
- Job ID 29055
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machinery (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country China
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- create work plans for in-house production of parts based on construction lists and drawings
- propose appropriate production processes considering required production capacities and define required work equipment
- analyze, plan and implement quality-relevant specifications and requirements in work, test and control plans for in-house and external production, customer audits and drawing-based purchasing parts with a CAQ system considering quality tools and methods such as FMEA
- coordinate and moderate teams for structured problem-solving using established tools and methods such as 8D reports, 5 Whys and Ishikawa
- analyze and optimize existing work and test processes
- you have completed your (technician) apprenticeship in the context of metal work?
- you have serval years of professional work experience in the areas of metal-cutting manufacturing, surface treatment and assembly, preferably related to slewing bearings?
- you have experience in conducting time-and-motion studies?
- you have further experience regarding APQP, PPAP, FMEA, 8D?
- you have experience in test planning within a CAQ system?
- you have experience in working with an ERP system, preferably with Infor LN?
- you have very good MS Office skills?
- you are highly motivated to bring in your knowledge and experience into our new company?
- you have very good Chinese and good English language skills, both written and spoken? German language skills are welcome but not mandatory.
- you are interested in the production of slewing bearings with diameters of up to 6000 mm?
- you are you looking forward to working with our colleagues in Germany, Brazil and Mexico (phone calls, video calls)?
- Permanent job in the successful LIEBHERR Group
- Work in a brand new facility with lots of new opportunities and challenges to build up the new organization
- Work with cutting-edge production technologies
- Close cooperation with the local top management of the company
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Angel Yu at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.