Auto ElectricianRedcliffe | Job ID 27032
- Job ID 27032
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, this role will be responsible for the provision of the safe, efficient and compliant low voltage electrical; diagnostic, repair, maintenance and component replacement services to the Division’s customer base. We are looking to appoint responsible and proactive employees who are capable of working independently.
- Inspect plant and equipment for conformity
- Operate workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications and manuals
- Maintain, overhaul and test electrical/electronic equipment
- Repair Vehicle/Plant Electrical Components including diagnostic analysis on electrical systems
- Perform modifications to wiring looms and electrical components
- Lubricate electrical equipment
Skills & experience
- A Certificate III Automotive Electrical Technology (AUR30312)
- Liebherr mining equipment experience or previous OEM experience preferred
- Current drivers’ licence
- Ability to work on mechanical equipment
Liebherr-Australia has prospered for decades and intends to succeed for many more to come. We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers. If you have passion and share our commitment for safety, you should become a part of our Liebherr family.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Applications close COB 14thMarch 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.