Regional Sales Manager - Food Services AppliancesHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 26915
- Job ID 26915
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The Regional Sales Manager is an individual contributor position with overall responsibility of the sales development and management of distribution network for the relevant channels as a part of the Appliances Division team for North America.
Position consists primarily on early-market development: market-entry strategy, sales-material creation, partner-development, and overall market penetration. Individual will have confidence and drive to strongly influence the 4Ps of marketing and overall business strategy.
- Supports the sales strategy while ensuring alignment with the Division’s strategic goals.
- Identifies, develops, and coordinates effective business opportunities with all stakeholders within value chain to ensure maximum market penetration.
- Approaches existing and potential customers with a value-based selling approach to convince customers of product benefits and its unique selling proposition.
- Creates industry alliances by identifying complimentary partners and solutions to offer end-customers value and return-on-investment.
- Manages, supports and coordinates existing commercial distribution partners, buying groups and the manufacturer reps network in the region.
- Provides technical and commercial support for food services refrigeration products to meet sales objectives in North America.
- Delivers sales presentations to existing and potential customers and provides sales training to business partners.
- Manage product, pricing, marketing and distribution strategy in close cooperation with senior and Product management on identifying and considering regional and local requirements for product and distribution strategy.
- Maintains frequent and timely assessments and reports on market conditions; potential and current customers and competitors; markets serviced; forecasts and sales reports.
- In coordination with regional Marketing; creates local and regional marketing plan.
- Represents Company at trade association meetings and/or industry events to promote products.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate sales forecast, market share targets and quality program in the Sales region.
- Manages and coordinates purchase orders of appliances in cooperation with sales administration.
- Supports distribution partners and factories in the product certification and approval process.
- Demonstrates integrity in dealings with people and issues.
- Demonstrates cost consciousness.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university in a related technical area (i.e. Engineering) or Business Administration with a strong interest in technology required. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role in the Food Services or similar industry is mandatory. Established network of contacts and previous tenure working in a multinational and international environment strongly preferred.
- Strong preference for candidates willing to relocate to the Miami/ Fort Lauderdale area.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.