HD Mechanical Fitters - PerthPerth | Job ID 19229
- Job ID 19229
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
An exciting opportunity has become available for motivated HD Mechanical Fitters. Reporting through to the Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of safe, effective and timely product and technical support services and advice to the Division’s customers. These roles are based on a 2/2 roster (Day Shift only).
- Maintain Liebherr Mining Equipment to an industry-leading standard.
- Mechanical diagnosis and repairing of faults on all machines (Electrical and Hydraulic faultfinding also required).
- Carry out all required major and minor services to machines as directed.
- Carry out maintenance and component replacements in all areas relative to site responsibilities.
- Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance requests and any site-specific documentation required.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships when in the field.
- Trade Qualified – Heavy Plant Trade (Cert III Engineering - Diesel)
- Exceptional safety standard
- Able to work remotely
- Previous Liebherr Excavator experience working with heavy machinery
- Motivation and excellent communication skills
- Highly customer service focused
- A current driver's licence.
- Liebherr-Australia provides its employees with a great range of benefits:
- Competitive industry salary, commensurate with experience, plus 10% superannuation
- A wide range of excellent career opportunities
- Various discounts with a number of business partners- including discounted airfares
- Great training opportunities- including renewing of certifications and upskilling if required
- Discounted tooling and provision of tooling insurance for all Service team members.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Liesl CarlseHuman Resources Advisor
Applications close Friday, 14th February 2020
No third parties or agencies please.