Field Service TechnicianSydney | Job ID 19084
- Job ID 19084
- Division Crawler Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As the Crawler Crane division customer base continues to grow and expand throughout regional NSW and Australia, Liebherr Crawler Crane & Deep Foundation Division is seeking an experienced and motivated Field Service Technician to be based from our Facility in Erskine Park. Reporting to the Service Coordinator and is part of a small team of 7, this role is responsible for Field Service works throughout metropolitan Sydney and regional NSW and Australia.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate experience with heavy machinery, and have excellent communication skills with the ability to work autonomously and be able to develop relationships, build trust and expertise.
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical systems
- Major and minor services
- Routine maintenance, repairs and component replacements
- Various Component rebuilding to a set standard
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
- Trade qualification in a relevant field
- Previous experience working on Liebherr Crawler Cranes & Deep Foundation and related equipment
- Good knowledge of electronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems (theory and practical)
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Excellent diagnostic and computer skills
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Willingness to travel interstate and overseas as required
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation, OEM training facilitated at our European factory and service vehicle are on offer to the successful applicant.
To submit your application for this exciting role, please apply via the link below:
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close 17 February 2020