Bilingual Heavy Equipment Operator-DemonstratorLaval, QC | Job ID 19021
- Job ID 19021
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow. Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
This position will be working within our Earthmoving division and be responsible for the effective demonstration at customer sites of Liebherr Earth Moving Machinery, specifically wheel loaders, dozers and excavators, to high levels of quality and customer satisfaction. A self-starter with major brand experience and passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a dynamic, fast growing family orientated but global business.
Located out of our Laval branch, the work schedule is on a 40 hours workweek, Monday to Friday with the requirement to work overtime as per business needs.
Regular travel within region and occasional travel in Canada and internationally will be required.
Your Skills – Heavy Equipment Demonstrator/Operator
- Perform equipment demonstrations, educating and instructing on the proper operation and application of equipment, as required and assigned by the Sales Department and including review of operations manuals and materials in relation to the equipment demonstration.
- Experienced in parts identification/schematics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and major system, and warranty related activities.
- You have a thirst for knowledge to remain current on technical features of equipment and a passion for building and maintaining professional, positive customer relationships.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively in English and French and act as a resource to customers after demonstration and/or education to ensure consistency and continuity in proper operation, application and maintenance.
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a heavy equipment operator and/or demonstrator used in earth moving/construction including ditch work, water & sewer lines and/or quarries/rock breaking/demolition.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma and experience with computers and electronic reporting, using Microsoft products.
We offer a highly competitive total pay and benefits package, inclusive employer paid premiums and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from day one.
From wellness programs, full earnings employer RRSP matching, and vehicle and gaz allowances we want to help you reach your maximum potential and be rewarded accordingly.
We support your career with Liebherr via comprehensive factory based training with our European and American sister companies, a North American training academy and a full training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Let us create a rewarding future together.
Apply online today at www.liebherr.ca/career and join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many Opportunities.