Embedded IoT Software Developer (m/f/d)Ulm | Job ID 15175
- Job ID 15175
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Hausgeräte Ochsenhausen GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
We are now hiring specialists for our new Center of Digitization in Science Park Ulm.
- Define and implement connectivity and application software architectures from the first idea to series production and operation
- Implement embedded IoT application and connectivity software components
- Develop modern connectivity and camera system solutions
- Prepare and Support early prototyping of various connectivity standards and upcoming IoT technologies
- Support system integration and test
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. Computer Science, Communications / Electronic Engineering or comparable
- At least 5 years experience in embedded software development
- Strong experience in C/C++
- Expert knowledge in building low-power MCU & MPU systems
- Experience with connected devices including various communication protocols and technologies (Bluetooth, Wifi, 4G, 5G etc.) is a plus
- Experience with building Linux systems is a plus
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.
Please note that your application will not be processed in our holiday period from 20.12.2019 to 06.01.2020.