Purchasing AssistantKillarney | Job ID 36196
- Job ID 36196
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd.
- Area of employment Purchasing
- Country Ireland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, this challenging role will require a self-motivated individual with extensive knowledge and experience of dealing with suppliers. The successful candidate will assist in operative purchasing tasks and use various purchasing business tools to maintain and process relevant data.
Key Elements of the Role:
Responsibilities shall include but are not limited to the following:
- General secretarial, office duties including word processing, spreadsheets and filing.
- Documentation control within the department including processing of all purchasing documentation.
- General administration of all relevant processes, e.g. issuing purchase orders, subcontract
- operations, maintaining order confirmations, receipting, invoicing, stock adjustments.
- Liaising with numerous suppliers and different departments within LCC.
- Supporting buyers in setting up inquiries, analysis, data evaluation.
- Assisting buyers with material planning, optimising inventory levels and processing complaints.
- Maintaining the ERP system, updating/maintaining relevant data, preparing task-lists and other business tools.
- Issuing reports and presentations.
- Communicating within the MCC-Division.
- Other additional duties which may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of 3 years administration experience required.
- Experience in Purchasing is desirable.
- Qualification in purchasing administration/supply chain/logistics would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with good organisational capabilities and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication, reporting skills and strong attention to detail.
- IT skills: ERP, Microsoft office suite.
- Advanced skills with formulas and complex financial spreadsheets in MS Excel.
What can we offer you?
Competitive salary, pension scheme, training & development, subsidized canteen, Fitbit and retailer discounts, sports & social club, travel opportunities, cycle to work scheme, discounts with Liebherr Hotels and if that's not enough we offer Flexi time and an early finish on a Friday!
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Brid Fallon at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.