Sales trainer (m/w)Colmar/Cedex | Job ID 29006
- Job ID 29006
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Area of employment Sales
- Country France
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
He or she will be in charge of the trainings for the salesforce at factories, affiliates and dealers for excavators, mining trucks and dozers.
- Build a training concept for mining product training.
- Involve relevant stakeholders in the concept and in the training: Engineering, Application, CRM, After Sales, Product Management, Sales and Marketing, Affiliates, Dealers.
- Conduct Sales product training in classroom, web based or as E-Learning.
- Have a hands-on approach to organize the training events with or without affiliates/dealers for a) specific training events or b) along with Sales meetings or c) at Exhibitions or fairs).
- Participate in Customer Days and New Machine Market Introduction Events as required
- Collect the data from factory, and field to prepare training documents, including but not limited to technical content, competitor comparisons, fact, figures, arguments and customer benefits.
- Draw relevant data reports from the Marketing and Sales databases and from the Sales CRM system.
- Establish training-course support documentation.
- Translate or manage translation of training documents and training-course support documents into other languages.
- Define and assist to organize social events offered along with the training events.
- Co-operate with other partners (e.g. the Liebherr-Academy, or other external trainers that will provide non-product related, special training modules, e.g. soft skills training.
- Establish and follow up records in a sales training database and provide certificates to training course participants.
- Review / define specific training requirements with senior staff for their teams.
- Conduct training course reviews with participants and actively drive continuous improvements of course content and course organization.
- Travel in and outside of Europe (expect approx. 60 days p.a.)
- Develop a good understanding about the technical functionality of our products down to individual subsystems in the machines.
- Develop a good understanding of competitor machines and their sales argumentation and be able to define and teach USP’s for Liebherr machines.
- Be able to translate technical complexity into easy understandable sales training documents with clear customer benefits.
- Strong and very experienced in presentation technique
- Good presenter “entertainer” on stage in front of an audience
- A high motivation to train himself on Liebherr products, product news, technology, Sales and After Sales subjects.
- A strong interest to become a professional user of existing and future IT tools used in E-learning, Web-based and classroom training.
- Language skills: Fluent in English “almost native”, Spanish, French or German will be a plus.
En venant chez Liebherr, vous intégrez un Groupe prospère et de renommée internationale où la culture d’entreprise est orientée sur les valeurs humaines. Nous vous offrons une expérience enrichissante avec les avantages sociaux d'une entreprise moderne et une rémunération basée sur la performance.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Virginie Loos at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.