Branch Support Manager - Construction Heavy EquipmentRaleigh, NC | Job ID 27027
- Job ID 27027
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The Branch Support Manager has supervisory responsibility for local branch day to day operations in conjunction with the General Manager, Product Support and After Market Business Manager. This position may act as the Service or Parts Manager as assigned. Requirements include the management of the parts and service team ensuring customer satisfaction, proper resources are available to support the customer base and annual budget planning.
- Maintains/establishes a well-organized branch with strong emphasis on customer relations.
- Oversees day to day responsibilities of Parts and Service staff. Provides direction as necessary and assists with customer calls.
- Ensures quality and safety standards are met.
- Provide overall direction should issues arise requiring prioritizing activities to ensure branch performance goals are met.
- Assists with resolving account receivable issues.
- Maintains records and prepares reports for parts and service activities.
- Ensures warranty claims are filed timely.
- Ensures cleanliness of facility and grounds.
- Shares knowledge and resources within LES group as requested.
- Directly manage the parts and service teams to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Parts & Service staff at local branch.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High School diploma or equivalent in a related field plus three to five years of experience equivalent in parts or service environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 10 % of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
- Knowledge of construction equipment products and the industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Power-Point and Excel, and web-based tools.
- Strong customer relations skills with ability to sell parts/services.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Demonstrated strong supervisory skills and the ability to direct and manage others.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to create and foster a team environment.
- Ability to function in a team environment and work with other groups for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality training and related product knowledge to others within the organization as well as team members.
- Strong record keeping and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work. Takes steps to correct mistakes, and uses feedback to improve overall performance.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days. Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com.