Leading Hand, WorkshopSydney | Job ID 26652
- Job ID 26652
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Challenging and rewarding role for a driven Leading Hand, based at our Sydney Branch, located in Erskine Park. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for the provision of ‘hands-on’ leadership of the Workshop operations that enables the team to deliver; safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance, machine builds and component replacements services to the Earthmoving Division’s customer base.
- Allocate workto efficiently complete machine builds, maintenance, and service work
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis and repairs
- Provide advice and guidance to technicians and customers as required
- Quality control for all work completed in workshop
- Completion of paperwork for service and repair work
- Coaching and development of all apprentices and technicians
- Expand and maintain customer relationships
- Demonstrate safety leadership
Essential Skills & experience
- Trade qualifications as a Diesel / Plant Mechanic
- Previous experience as a Leading hand or Senior Technician
- Proven experience with building and running productive teams
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A current driver’s license
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 12 March 2020
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.