Field Service TechnicianAuckland | Job ID 26325
- Job ID 26325
- Division Crawler Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country New Zealand
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated Field Service Technician to be based from our Branch in Auckland. Reporting to the Service Manager this role is responsible and will be responsible for field service work to existing and new clients across Auckland, surrounding areas and across New Zealand.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis
- Major and minor services
- Maintenance and component replacements
- New machine build as required
- Complete Service Reports
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Organising your own Jobs and parts ordering
- Dealing directly with Key Customers.
Skills & experience
- Trade qualifications in Auto Electrics, Mechanic, industrial electronics or similar
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Previous experience working on Liebherr Crawler Cranes and related equipment is preferred
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Excellent diagnostic and computer skills
- A current driver’s license
- Forklift, W, T, R and Air conditioning ticket advantageous
- Commitment to maintain and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace.
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 22ndJanuary 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.