Section LeaderSingapore | Job ID 16487
- Job ID 16487
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr-Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Singapore
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Manage the Hydraulic section to ensure the highest quality of work and conduct appraisal end of the year with team members.
- Monitor, review and improve work performance, productivity and efficient workflows in the section.
- Provide up to date repair status for daily production meetings
- Exercise proper budget control in relation to the section’s operational expense.
- Liaise with QA and maintenance departments to ensure tooling and test equipment is in good condition.
- Ensure all working procedures, applicable documents and standards are followed.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to Repair Shop Manager.
- As a Mentor to provide support to team members in problem solving.
- Coordinate in technical training and monitor training requirements for the section.
- Perform forward manpower planning of the section by controlling workload and adjust in manpower, if necessary.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Aerospace MRO shop in a supervisory position.
- Holders of relevant CAAS papers such as L12/B11/A16/A12 or approved modules PCAWO (M1000 & M2000).
- Good knowledge of hydraulics components and technology.
- Strong leadership skills in building, maintaining and motivating an effective team.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- A certified approval holder.
Attractive salary with comprehensive benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.