Customer Services - Field Service RepresentativeDubai | Job ID 15877
- Job ID 15877
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Middle East, FZE.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United Arab Emirates
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediately
Product & Customer support
- To Monitor customer satisfaction on products & services.
- To Establish a consistent network and efficient communication process.
- To initiate necessary technical reviews and corrective actions.Services
- Promote and control LIEBHERR-AEROSPACE image and interests in the Middle East region.
- Ensure customer understanding of LIEBHERR-AEROSPACE products and documentation.
- Establish appropriate performance metrics to monitor airlines activities and planning.
- Assist Airlines with trouble shooting information in coordination with engineering department.
- Maintain contact with airlines and organize regular visits (Maintenance and Engineering departments).
- Assist Customers on technical issues on LIEBHERR-AEROSPACE systems and components.
- Maintain contact with A/C Manufacture’s Resident Customer Support Manager/Representatives.
- Coordinate technical actions with Airlines planning departments on Liebherr-Aerospace systems and components.
- Coordinate with OEM technical support organizations the relevant follow up to issues raised by the customers.
- Follow up in coordination with OEM technical support organizations the reliability of systems and components.
- Inform customers of existing and future modification programs and support available.
- Coordinate annual Technical Review Meetings with Customer’s engineering management to review the performance and customer perception regarding LIEBHERR-AEROSPACE.
- Provide technical support to the Airline repair shops if any.
- Identify the requirement for specific technical on site assistance or training.
- Ensure continuous and qualitative activity reporting on each customer.
- Support LDU AOG Hotline duties as required.
- Aerospace Engineering qualifications - Degree level.
- Proven experience in Aerospace Technical customer care environment.
- Proven experience in support services in the Middle East Region
- English written/ spoken fluently, German, French nd Arabic would be a plus.
- Performance-related remuneration
- Interesting and responsible task in a succesfull company group
- Social benefits of a modern company
Start Date: immediately
Please note – ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted