Advantages of hybrid drive in detail
Pactronic stands for highly efficient enhancement of performance and material handling output. If additional energy is required for crane operation, the Pactronic system transfers the energy stored in the accumulator back into the system, thereby enhancing the lifting performance of the crane.
- Twice the lifting speed +100%
- Twice the lowering speed +100%
- Handling performance depending on the application +30%
Liebherr Pactronic: material handling comparison
Less consumption and fewer emissions
Pactronic achieves greater performance while reducing fuel consumption at the same time. The sustainable hybrid drive therefore reduces the emission of CO2 and other harmful substances. With Pactronic, Liebherr smooths the path towards goods handling with high efficiency and low emissions.
- Reduced fuel consumption -20%
- Reduced CO2 emissions -30%
- Reduced noise
Advantages of the accumulator
The pressure reservoir is a means of storing energy and is based on trusted technology. The Pactronic accumulator from Liebherr combines these advantages.
- Visual inspection every 10 years sufficient
- All components are extremely robust
- Has the same service life as the crane
- Fast loading and unloading times
- 100% recyclable