Using the MyLiebherr customer portal: Your first steps
MyLiebherr makes available an extensive range of online services relating to Liebherr products. To make use of these, you should complete a once-only registration in the portal and set up a business relationship with one of our Liebherr service partners. The following describes step-by-step how you can complete this as quickly as possible.
Please be aware that these instructions refer exclusively to the customer portal for the product areas construction machinery, mining equipment, mobile and crawler cranes, material handling equipment, maritime cranes and components.
Register on www.MyLiebherr.com
To make full use of our services, you first have to be registered. To do this, click on "To the MyLiebherr ". This will take you directly to the login area of our customer portal for the fields of construction machinery, mining equipment, maritime cranes, mobile and crawler cranes, material handling technology and components.
- You are now in the login area. To start the registration process, select the option "Set up Liebherr account".
- Customers, suppliers and retailers now select the option "Liebherr Business Account". Confirm your entry by clicking on "Continue". Then enter your e-mail address and your personal data.
- Do you have a colleague in your company who already has a MyLiebherr account? If such as person is known, select "Yes" in the input mask. Then enter the e-mail address of this person. The company administrator assigned to the account of the specified person will now receive notification of your registration request.
- If there is nobody or if nobody is known, select "No" and then enter your company data.
- Now confirm the portal for which you wish to register.
Issue yourself a personal password to complete your registration request.
- "After issuing the password, please confirm our general terms and conditions, which you can read here."
You will receive a confirmation mail with an activation code.
- Make a note of or copy the code contained in the e-mail and enter it in the field provided in the registration process.
Wait until your company registration or your company assignment has been confirmed
A) Wait until Liebherr has confirmed your company registration:
- Your registration request is now being examined and will be confirmed by Liebherr. You will be advised of the status by e-mail.
B) Wait until your company administrator has examined your registration.
- If during the registration process it is discovered that your company already has an account, your company administrator will be notified by e-mail. Your company administrator will then confirm your request.
Now log in to MyLiebherr: You can now request a business relationship
- After activation, you can log in to MyLiebherr with your login data. Select a Liebherr product area with which you wish to request a business relationship. This will depend on which Liebherr product you have or wish to procure.
- Then select the Liebherr service partner with whom you usually have contact. If he is not automatically displayed, click on the "View other service partners" button and then select the required service partner.
Register your Liebherr products
- You can now register the Liebherr products you operate. To do this, click on "Manage Products".
- To register your Liebherr machines, select the corresponding product area.
- Then enter the serial number of the product that you wish to register. Confirm your entry with "Continue".
- If you wish, you can file your customer reference number or buzzwords for this product. You can also perform this step after registering your products.
The Liebherr service partner will process your request and then inform you by e-mail.
- Your request for a business relationship and the registration of your products will now be examined by your Liebherr service partner. You will receive an e-mail as soon as this process is complete. MyLiebherr is now set up for you and you can make use of all the functions of the portal.