Learning & Development Partner (m/f/x)Bulle | Job-ID 40231
- Job-ID 40231
- Division Components
- Société Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Secteur Human resources
- Pays Switzerland
- Niveau d'entrée Professionals
- Type de contrat full time
- You act as a subject matter expert together with our L&D partner to design, develop and execute Learning & Development initiatives (e.g. leadership development, communities of practices, succession planning, talent review, future skills)
- Program Management of all leadership and employee development programs and co-own our internal training catalogue to coordinate and hold mandatory and optional trainings
- Work closely with our HR Business Partners in analyzing, designing and implementing the right trainings and development measures to ensure we have the right skills, at the right place and the right time
- Further this position will engage with local HR Leadership Team, Corporate HR and Corporate IT Services to ensure alignment with HR strategies, guardrails and best practices
- You will be enabling communities of practices to thrive for exponential learning and borderless collaboration at an accelerated scale, in cooperation with external partners or by yourself
- You act as facilitator, assessor and trainer for selected people topics (e.g. conducting leadership development workshops) and you will be providing coaching, mentoring and assistance to other HR team members to help them develop their capabilities
- You drive, design and develop digital and new ways of learning including co-responsibility for vendor management and make or buy decisions
- Training and supervision of interns to secure seamless execution and reporting of all administrative tasks related to training & development measures
- You have a BSc or MSc degree (in organizational psychology, business administration or a related-field, ideally with specialization in HRM) or similar training and education with further specialization in HRM / L&D (CAS, MAS, MBA)
- You can present a proven L&D background, ideally with several years of experience in a similar in-house role as a L&D Consultant/Partner
- Experience of talent management approaches and solutions, in designing and developing blended learning solutions and knowledge of proven training approaches, as well as the technology to support training programs
- You have good experience in conducting workshops (for leadership development and others in relation to organizational development) and ideally a good coaching background with corresponding qualification
- Excellent ability to evaluate needs and present effective solutions to business partners, strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in order to effectively interact with all levels of associates
- You are fluent in German and English and have a good level of French
- Strong strategic thinking, prioritization, and problem-solving skills with the ability to change priorities as needed
- You are an open minded, proactive, team-oriented individual with a good sense of humor
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Guillaume CAILLOT at: 026 913 31 11.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.