After Sales AdministratorBiggleswade | ID del trabajo 19393
- ID del trabajo 19393
- Área empresarial Earthmoving
- Sociedad Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Ámbito de trabajo Administration
- País United Kingdom
- Nivel de acceso Professionals
- Tipo de contrato full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving After Sales department based in Biggleswade for an After Sales Administrator. The role, reporting to the Regional After Sales Manager (South), contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Earth Moving Technical division by providing office support services and administrative activities for all team members. Consistently delivering effective administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills, the job holder will play a key role in supporting the team’s objectives in line vision of the business whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Administers all processes and procedures with regards to warranties, new and renewal of existing service agreements, this includes taking owndership for ongoing relevant customer correspondence.
- Enters new service agreements and renewals on to the system as well as spreadsheet maintenance to accurately record information.
- Assisting management with projects as and when required.
- Administers process for providing engineering employees with clothing and safety equipment.
- Maintains a relationship with Liebherr-Great Britain depots so as to be able to work effectively including covering at depots in times of absence if required.
- Prepare and administer credits for EMAS.
- Inputs engineer time sheets and manual attendance forms to produce monthly information required for payroll.
- Maintains day to day invoicing and service work in progress.
- Monitor invoice queries, rework account and utilisation.
- Pro-actively contributes to departmental meetings and any other meetings as required, including set up of meeting / room, sending invites, refreshments etc.
- MMS key user responsible for installing, maintaining, problem solving and training of new staff also including existing user refresher training for all Southern depots.
- Create reports / dashboards as and when required for the management team.
- Group travel booking for Managers and Engineers including, but not limited to hotel rooms, hire cars / vans, flights, ferries, trains, parking etc.
- Carries out retrospective credits, pricing updates and purchase orders as required.
- Record and administer attendance for employees
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
- Has an eye for attention to detail
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of MS Office and IT relevant to role.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development