Diplôme d'Ingénieur en Génie Mécanique (graduate engineer in mechanical engineering)
With the five year engineering course, machine construction engineers acquire a well-grounded education in the fundamentals of machine technology. Technophiles can gain this qualification at one of three Liebherr companies in Colmar.
Machine construction engineers fulfill diverse tasks in areas with a high potential for development. Technical solutions require a great degree of creativity and well-grounded management skills. During the course, you learn about scientific methods, such as how to apply simulation calculations, and acquire extensive technological expertise in the areas of design and production.
At a glance
Period of training: 5 years
What we expect from you
- You prefer a hands-on learning approach.
- You are interested in technology.
- You are thorough and responsible.
- You are independent as well as a team player.
- Your are characterized by having a proactive nature, resilience and a willingness to achieve.
2, avenue Joseph Rey
- Phone+33 3 8921-3030
Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
49, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 3 6949-2000
Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS
43, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 38 930-7200