Apprentices - Certificate III in Engineering MechanicalAdelaide | Job ID 55173
- Job ID 55173
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Vocational training / Studies
- Country Australia
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Your opportunity to complete an Apprenticeship with Liebherr-Australia
Learn your trade from the best in the business while completing a 4-year apprenticeship ultimately earning a Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical at our Head Office located in Para Hills West.
Liebherr are a global original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and with our decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication, we have become a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry.
There is no better way to learn, grow and develop your career than with Liebherr-Australia!
What you will learn as an Apprentice with Liebherr
- to conduct examinations of a massive range of mining equipment components using specialist tools and equipment
- to carry out diagnostics & troubleshooting and assist in assembly / disassembly of large mining components
Skills and Experience
- Drivers Licence
- Certificate II or pre-apprenticeship course in a relevant field highly desirable
- Initiative and self-drive with problem solving skills
- Passion for learning new things and enthusiasm for achievement
- Positive attitude and a commitment to safety
Benefits - Why Choose Liebherr?
- World-class training with tailored training plan plus support by our industry leading technicians
- Work on some of the world’s largest and most technically advanced equipment
- Opportunities to travel interstate for boarder learning and development whilst completing your nationally recognised trade qualification
- Above Award hourly rates
- New Employee Benefits including: 5 bonus leave days, ability to purchase leave, ability to access LSL early and Access to Liebherr OneHub retail discounts program
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Louise Darzins at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.