Certification Engineer (m/f/x) Marine EnginesBulle | Job ID 36225
- Job ID 36225
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- In this position you are responsible for the supervision of the type approval tests with classification societies for maritime application
- You will support production running Factory Acceptance Tests and create required documentations and test plans
- Your scope of responsibilities covers the Organisation of tests for type approval and manufacturing approval and emission certification (NOx)
- You will be in close collaboration with classification societies, flag state authorities and associations such as IACS, CIMAC, Euromot and ship owners to ensure the conformity of the engines with all applicable rules
- You will contribute to support and optimise processes in the field of marine certification
- Additionally, you will continuously develop your knowledge concerning applicable international maritime regulations such as: SOLAS, MARPOL (IMO), IACS publications and regulations of the classification societies
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of mechanical engineering, vehicle technology, combustion engine or an equivalent degree
- You are interested to work with homologation guidelines and can present profound professional experiences in the approval of internal combustion engines for maritime application
- You possess fluent proficiency in English, a good knowledge in French and German is desirable and have a very good knowledge in working with MS-Office
- Your personality is characterized by an autonomous, structured and precise working style and a high sense of responsibility. You are a team player who is willing to take on responsibility and can handle tasks independently with curiosity and flexibility
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Guillaume CAILLOT at: 026 913 4097.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.