Warranty Specialist Construction EquipmentBurlington, ON | Job ID 25869
- Job ID 25869
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. At 48,000 strong worldwide, our employees are the key to our success.Scope
This position will be working within our earthmoving (EMT) division to serve as the point person for EMT warranty administration and act as the conduit for warranty claims between the factories, service, sales and end-users. A self-starter with hands-on experience in warranty claims processing for off road construction equipment and a passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a family owned global business.
Located out of our Burlington branch, the work schedule is on a Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day schedule.
Your Skills – Warranty Specialist
- Ensure the maximum return to LCA for all warranty work performed in Canada by meeting or exceeding factory deadlines and requirements in claim submissions
- Using your highly proficient knowledge of working with factory claim systems and other company applications, and your full understanding of high quality, timely claim submissions procedures, you will process, monitor, track and follow up on all warranty WIP, core returns and claims with the respective factories supporting EMT
- With your advanced Excel knowledge and report preparation, you follow-up and negotiate with Factory warranty personnel regarding outstanding and declined claims.
- You make safety a habit. You communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing and language competency in French and/or German would be beneficial. You are able to write clear and concise technical summaries of work performed, and provide documentation to support all claims
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the construction heavy-duty equipment industry in a related role preferred.
- A Post-Secondary vocational training or degree program (or the equivalent) and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
- You are confident in your customer service skills and will develop strong relationships and trust directly with internal stakeholders and factories.
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of, full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid premiums into our benefits plan, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.