Field Service Technician / Plant MechanicMelbourne | Job ID 24586
- Job ID 24586
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service Earthmoving and Material handling equipment, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Liebherr Earthmoving is seeking a professional and driven Service Technician based at our Melbourne Branch located in Dandenong. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for the provision of safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacements services to the Earthmoving Division’s customer base in both the field and workshop.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis
- Major and minor services
- Maintenance and component replacements
- Fabrication and new machine builds as required
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Dealing directly with Key Customers
Skills & experience
- Trade qualifications as a Diesel / Plant Mechanic
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Extensive industry experience
- Ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues
- A current driver’s license
- Forklift, W, T, R and Air conditioning ticket advantageous
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
- Corporate Health Insurance
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 9th October 2020
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
No agencies or third parties please.