Trades Assistant - PerthPerth | Job ID 19228
- Job ID 19228
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Australia WA is looking for a suitably experienced Trades Assistant, who will be responsible for assisting qualified Trades people deliver safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, repair, maintenance and component replacement services to the Division’s customer base.
Assisting qualified Trades people, including but not limited to:
- Using basic hand and power tools
- Assembly / disassembly of parts and components
- Strip, clean and assess parts and components
- Operate workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment
- Lubricate plant and equipment
- Basic administrative tasks
- Order spare parts
- Maintain a safe and clean work place
- Drop off & collection of components.
- Ability to operate lifting equipment
- Previous industry experience
- Literacy and numeracy (basic maths) skills
- Experience in using hand tools
- Good customer service skills
- Able to work cooperatively within a team environment
- Current Drivers Licence
- Understands and able to adhere to all safety requirements.
We provide in-house training on a range of machines, upskilling, corporate medical membership and discounted tooling. If you are attracted to the idea of working on world-class mining equipment & being part of a team that prides itself on its supportive culture, as well as looking to build a successful career in a global company then this role is suited to you.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Liesl CarlseHuman Resources Advisor
Applications close 31st January 2020
No third parties or agencies please.