You are hereLiebherr Group: Products & Services for United States of America (en)
iF International Forum Design GmbH is one of the oldest independent design institutes in the world and has been awarding industrial products of particularly high-quality design since 1953.
“User Experience” focuses on the user experience in regards to digital application design. This is exactly what Liebherr has achieved with the new control panel for gear cutting machines, which intelligently distributes the programming and operation of the machine over a two part system: The fixed monitor unit “LHStation” for data input and process monitoring, and the mobile handheld terminal “LHMobile” with context-sensitive user guidance during set-up.
- 24“ main screen with Multi-Touch
- Mobile handheld terminal with 10“ multi-touch screen
- Tactile numeric keypad
- Context-sensitive views
- Wired signal transmission for maximum security
- Standardized operating mode selector with RFID-based user recognition
- 8 freely-configurable buttons or key switches
- 2 USB ports for flexible data import/export
The combination of the multi-touch surface and tactile elements on both devices ensure the utmost user friendliness. The control panel is designed for all gear technologies. With the LHGearTec controller interface, Liebherr makes the complete machining of gears at the highest level of precision possible (more information here).