Zero Emission Engine Sales Support ManagerNewport News, VA | Job ID 68313
- Job ID 68313
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 08/02/2023
The Zero Emission Engine Sales Support Manager is the subject matter expert in Zero Emission Engine technology in the sales group. This person is responsible for creating and maintaining all content related to Zero Emission Engine and supporting the Regional Sales Support Managers with information, expertise and customer presentations, as needed. This person will be working directly with suppliers and/or subcontractors to strengthen relationships, obtain technical and commercial information and/or build partnerships.
- Responsible for Zero Emission Engine Infrastructure in the sales group.
- Engages with regional/multinational suppliers to offer localized solutions wherever projects exist.
- Manages quotes and specifications of Zero Emission Engine solutions.
- Subject matter expert in the technologies applied to OHT and Mining, focusing on the complete solution rollout of Zero Emission Engine.
- Provides technical assistance as required.
- Builds and maintains all library content to assist Regional Sales Support Managers.
- Technical descriptions, features and benefits, commercials, quotations, complete package solutions.
- Assists in building quotes and offers as needed.
- Identify and work directly with suppliers on information and solutions.
- Provides consultancy work as required.
- Build competence in the Regional Sales Support Managers team.
- Presents and engages with customers at the Regional Sales Support Managers requests.
- Support Product Management with technical assistance as requested.
- Participate at mining industry trade shows and meetings as needed.
- Works with Engineering on tender technical compliances to industry standards for the OHT models offered.
- Defines Engineering specifications as it relates to Zero Emission Engine Infrastructure solutions.
- Works with Engineering to maintain and update Sales Options.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Electrical Engineering from a four-year college or university. Experience working in Mining or with Mining equipment is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrates strong selling skills and makes sales that meet customer needs.
- Ability to listen to all points of view and negotiate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, schematics, part drawings, assembly drawings, component / system specifications and governmental regulations.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Proven ability to develop and foster a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability in establishing a collaborative environment with internal and external customers to attain/maintain world-class customer service. Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances in order to work toward common goals.
- Knowledge of processing tools and demonstrated ability with MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of project management principles.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills.
- Travel domestically and internationally over 50% of the time.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Ability to maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Referral Program: Tier III
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jose Matrille.
Liebherr-America, Inc. and its US affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you are a California resident, please visit Liebherr USA, Co. Privacy Statement for more information regarding how Liebherr-America, Inc. and its US affiliates collect and process your personal information.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.