Parts Pricing AnalystNewport News, VA | Job ID 67758
- Job ID 67758
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 07/05/2023
The Parts Pricing Analyst conducts intensive market research, compiles and analyzes statistical data of current and future mining market conditions and provide input through specific market information to develop a “marketing pricing” model for Liebherr Mining Equipment product parts.
- Gather market intelligence via data mining and field investigations; develop comprehensive reports that identify prevailing parts pricing trends using statistical and financial analysis of our competition to develop a “marketing pricing” model worldwide within the Liebherr Mining Organization.
- Determine product classifications, for which the consumers are willing to pay a higher price and what the exact reasons are for that.
- Conduct ongoing surveillance of pricing trends and their respective indices, evaluate finds, prepare reports and advise on potential pricing strategies, to develop proposals, special projects, and ongoing programs to achieve the organization's growth and profitability objectives.
- Prepare and manage system pricing updates for all products supported by the MIN, LME Parts group.
- Liaise with other MIN groups and local management to establish and maintain standardized pricing and associated policies.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of an Inventory or Manufacturing software such as BaaN, Oracle, SAP or equivalent ERP order processing system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook; Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of statistical math.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Travel to customer or supplier sites either nationally and internationally up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Referral Bonus: Tier IV
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jose Matrille.
Liebherr-America, Inc. and its US affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you are a California resident, please visit Liebherr USA, Co. Privacy Statement for more information regarding how Liebherr-America, Inc. and its US affiliates collect and process your personal information.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.