Repair Technician - Night ShiftSaline, MI | Job ID 66546
- Job ID 66546
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 04/25/2023
The primary focus of the repair technician is to maintain the flow of repair work across their workbenches and to coordinate with the supervisor on any issues to prevent problems from arising.
- Repair components in accordance with applicable engineering data, and/or other approved data.
- Complete repair work within the requested timeframe as provided by the supervisor.
- Maintain shop supply discipline by ensuring available resources are conserved and used efficiently.
- Ensure that a proper level of consumables are maintained to prevent a work stoppage.
- Ensure tooling and test equipment within the work area are in good working order and properly maintained.
- Coordinate with the supervisor regarding any tool and equipment requirement.
- Work with the supervisor on process improvement initiatives that will smooth flow, increase productivity, and reduce shop flow days.
- Ensure that all work is compliant with Liebherr- Aerospace and customer requirements.
- High school diploma or GED with 1-3 years of experience in aviation maintenance; or equivalent combination of education and experience. License/certification in Airframe/Power Plant is preferred.
- Ability to operate and communicate across various teams.
- Basic math skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to respond to general inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to follow FAA standards and guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and work in potential stressful situations.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and a $1,000 sign-on bonus for a limited time subject to terms and conditions. This position will start training on the day shift and then transition to night shift around 1 July 2023. Night shift has an additional $2.00 per hour.
Referral Bonus: Tier II
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Mariana Lopez-Floran at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.