Administrative ClerkGillette, WY | Job ID 65830
- Job ID 65830
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 03/14/2023
The Administrative Clerk is responsible for answering the phones, greeting customers and office visitors, entering data into the Company computer systems to prepare reports, process invoices, and create purchase orders.
- Answers phone and directs calls.
- Greets customers and office visitors.
- Keeps track of received data and source documents.
- Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered. Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes. Assists with completing customer billable invoices.
- Compares data entered with source documents, or re-enters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
- Generates purchase orders.
- Generates and submits monthly sales, labor sales, and absorption reports to management.
- Makes necessary corrections to information entered.
- Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
- Keeps record of work completed.
- Reviews error reports and enters corrections into computer.
- Transmits entered information into database.
- Files or routes source documents after entry and inquiries regarding entered data.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Excel, LISA II, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs and charts.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Referral Bonus: Tier III
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Silva at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.