Accounting InternNewport News, VA | Job ID 64247
- Job ID 64247
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Accounting / Finance / Controlling
- Country United States
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract part time
- Date of entry 12/09/2022
The Intern performs basic accounting functions in support of the accounting functions.
- Works independently and as a team member with team members on projects related to finance, accounting, cost accounting.
- Participates in completing business case analysis for new projects and/or products, including ROI and payback calculations.
- Assists in various business analysis tasks and management reports.
- Must be a current active student in good standing enrolled and attending at least the second year in an accredited educational institution, working on a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, business, cost accounting or related field of study.
- Strong math aptitude in addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, and percentages.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and email.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial and operational data.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to work accurately with numbers.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Alden at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.