Field Service Technician - (WY) Mining EquipmentGillette, WY | Job ID 57364
- Job ID 57364
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The Field Service Technician position is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting trucks and products.
- Correctly diagnose failed components and troubleshoots and repairs mechanical and electrical systems.
- Completes and submits required service and field modification reports.
- Collects and reports system download information.
- Participates in the rebuild of selected components.
- Effective interface with customers.
- Works closely with warehouse personnel to ensure all parts are correctly recorded.
- Accesses and updates the computerized maintenance program.
- Promotes a safe work environment by ensuring the group and self-follow established safety procedures including MSHA & OSHA regulations
- Handles and properly disposes of hazardous wastes, such as oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner and similar material.
- Understands and complies with quality assurance requirements.
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma, technical school or apprenticeship.
- Ability to read and understand maintenance and parts manuals.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical maintenance skills.
- Ability to read schematics.
- Ability to work on a variety of equipment at various locations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule required to meet shift schedules.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to travel up to 2 weeks at a time.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days. Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Silva at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.