Field Service TechnicianGillette, WY | Job ID 33443
- Job ID 33443
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The Service Technician position is responsible for the technical leadership for maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting Liebherr equipment.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Absent undue hardship reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Essential Job Duties:
- Diagnoses failed components.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical and electrical systems.
- Completes and submits failure and field modifications reports.
- Participates in the rebuild of selected components.
- Interfaces with customers.
- Works closely with warehouse personnel to ensure all parts are correctly recorded.
- Works closely with engineering and maintenance on product support and development.
- Compiles parts lists, as needed.
- Assists supervisor, as needed.
- Promotes safe work habits and environment.
- Promotes a safe work environment by ensuring the group and self follow established safety procedures.
- Understands and complies with quality assurance requirements.
- Ability to maintain all certifications, i.e. electrical and welding
- Ability to train others.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of systems used on Liebherr Mining Equipment trucks and products.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, interprets, understand and explain to lower level technicians maintenance and parts manuals.
- Demonstrated self starter who is able to work independently as well as a team member.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical maintenance skills.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to work on a variety of equipment at various locations.
- Ability to receive and maintain MSHA electrical certification as required.
- Ability to work overtime, as needed.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule required to meet shift schedules.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Beatrice Bushee at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.