Become a supplier
As a global corporate group, Liebherr has a diverse and constant need for materials, products and services. Owing to the diversity of our divisions, we work with many different technology partners. Many of them are innovation leaders in their field and can look back on a long and successful business relationship with us.
Get in touch with us if, as a supplier, you provide services in the product areas raw-material based parts (steel, plastic), hydraulics, power units or electrics/electronics. Please send a product and company presentation, as well as the completed supplier self-disclosure form (DOCX, 136 KB) by e-mail to [email protected] This allows us to obtain an initial impression of your products and performance.
Please understand that we are unable to contact all potential suppliers as we receive a vast amount of applications.
What we expect from you:
- You are prepared to engage in a long-term, partner-like and committed business relationship with us.
- Like ourselves, you attach huge importance to transparency, honesty and openness in the cooperation.
- You will work together with us on continuously optimising processes.
- You are also willing to actively share your high level of development and innovation expertise in the development of our products.
- You are compliant and accept the Code of Conduct of the Liebherr Group.
- You comply with applicable standards, guidelines and laws - both on a national and international level.
- You satisfy the social and ecological standards applicable in your markets or for your products.
- You use a certified quality management system.
- You are able to ensure the high quality standard of your products over the long term and work on constantly optimising this.
- You provide comprehensive services relating to your range of products.
- You work actively as part of the supplier chain in a trusting manner and in line with market requirements with the aim of fully satisfying our customer requirements.
- You can assure us of high supply reliability and adherence to delivery dates.
- You endeavour to avoid waste in the delivery process and help reduce costs.
- You are able to exchange information with us with the assistance of IT.
What we offer:
- A fair, trusting and long-term cooperation on an equal footing
- Regular exchange of information and timely communication of any changes
- Incorporation of suppliers as technical support and consultants from the product development phase
- Good growth prospects
What we are looking for:
- A list of the products we need can be found here: Overview of material groups (PDF, 1.5 MB)