Products and services of Liebherr-MCCtec Rostock GmbH
The core business of Liebherr-MCCtec Rostock GmbH is the manufacture of maritime cranes. These include:
- Ship cranes
- Mobile harbor cranes
- Offshore cranes
Reachstackers – port vehicles for stacking and handling containers – and container crane-components are also produced in Rostock.
Facts and figures on mobile harbor and offshore cranes
- In the recent past Liebherr has delivered the most offshore cranes for heavy loads worldwide. Some of them are the largest conventional cargo cranes in the world.
- In the mobile harbor cranes segment Liebherr is the global market leader.
- Liebherr mobile harbor cranes are used in over 90 countries.
- Liebherr delivered its first mobile harbor crane in 1974. The thousandth crane went to Montoir Bulk Terminal in France in 2012.
- With a maximum lifting capacity of 208 tons and a reach of 58 meters, the LHM 600 mobile harbor crane is one of the largest and strongest of its type.