|Physical principle||Capacity determination in the high frequency stray field|
|Measurement location||Constrained installation conditions, pipes, screw conveyors, fluidised bed dryer nerve|
|Measuring range||0 – 100 % moisture content (measuring window adjustable)|
|Capacity resolution||3 fF|
|Update cycle||32.64 ms|
|Sampling rate mean value counter||16 – 25 106|
|Maximum attainable measuring accuracy||+/- 0.05 % moisture content 1.)|
|Data interface||RS-485 EIA-485|
|Maximum bus length||1200 m|
|Measurement value transfer||half-duplex|
|Data format:||9600bit/s 9 data, 1 stop|
|Log||proprietary multiprocessor log|
|Max. number of sensors on the bus||16|
|Measured value streaming||simplex|
|Data format:||19200 bit/s, 8 data, 1 Stop, no Parity|
|Output||binary 2 temperatures and raw value|
|Output cycle||33 Hz|
|Max. number of sensors on the bus||4|
|Power supply||8 - 30V, 0.4 VA|
|Temperature measurement measuring range||-10 – 90 °C|
|Measuring accuracy temperature measurement||+/- 0.5 °C|
|Operating ambient temperature||5 – 72 °C|
|Working temperature - electronics||-20 – 80 °C|
|Storage temperature||-25 – 80 °C|
|Connection cable type||UNITRONIC®ROBUST C 7x0.14 shielded|
|Connection cable length||6 m|
|Housing/flange material||V4A (1.4404)|
|Dimensions: Ø/Length||30/94 mm|
|Weight without cable||0.500 kg|
1) representative of the batch or the time window in the Contiprocess, in conjunction with the associated Litronic-FMS II evaluation device, material-dependent, with ideal flow behaviour and with proper calibration
• Pure capacitive measuring method
• Sensor exchange without recalibration
• Sensitivity adjustable in 3 steps
• Integrated microprocessor with mean value calculator
• Material flow detection
• Temperature compensation
• Limit value evaluation
• Direct digital measurement value determination
• Stainless steel housing
- Indirect measuring method: Capacity determination in the high frequency stray field. This method uses the different dielectric constant (permittivity) of water and different materials (solids and liquids).
- Fully reproducible sensors: If the plant is subsequently extended with sensors or if sensors are replaced, no recalibration is necessary thanks to the built-in microprocessor.
- Waterproof and dustproof: The sensor is also suitable for the harshest environments thanks to its IP68 protection class
- High sensitivity: The sensor surface is made of the high-temperature resistant, thermoplastic material PEEK.
- Process control and regulation: Thanks to extensive interfaces, the moisture measurement can be integrated into process control systems and controls.
- Cost saving: Time-consuming and costly laboratory analyses are no longer necessary or can be reduced.
- Temperature measurement/temperature compensation: The sensor can also be used to determine the temperature of the medium.
- Limit values: Maximum or minimum limits can be set using the software. Light or sound signals can be triggered if required.
- Mean value calculator: The sensor passes on already averaged values to the FMS evaluation and transfer module.
- Small but powerful: The P30 has a length of 80 mm. The diameter is 30 mm.
- Confined space conditions: The smallest of our sensors fits into even the tightest installation locations.
- Increased temperature ranges: For use at increased material temperatures, we offer our P78-ST sensor, which is designed for max. 90 °C material temperature.
- Weld-on fittings: For sensor installations in pipes for DN40 lines and pipe from 3 inches and up to a wall thickness of 25 mm, we offer you our appropriate brackets.
Sales contact person
Im Elchgrund 12
88427 Bad Schussenried
- Phone+49 7583 9498-07
Service contact person
Im Elchgrund 12
88427 Bad Schussenried
- Phone+49 7583 9498-00