Workshop TechnicianMackay | Job ID 70158
- Job ID 70158
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleThe Workshop Technician is responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacements services to the Division’s customer base
- Operate workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment
- Diagnose faults of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and rectify minor electrical faults
- Repair damaged or faulty parts
- Provide adjustments to mechanical equipment
- Overhaul components
- Disassembly and assembly of power modules
- Trade Qualified
- Large excavator/haul truck experience - essential
- Liebherr mining equipment experience - desirable
- High Risk Licence LF & DG & EWP - desirable
- Working at Heights certificate - desirable
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Mining industry and Liebherr equipment experience is well regarded
- Able to work independently and under adverse conditions
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
- $3,000 Employee Referral Program
Diversity & Inlcusion
Diversity and Inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below.
Applications to Jodie Reed - HR Business Partner by COB 12th March 2024
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jodie Marie Reed at: [email protected].
One Passion. Many Opportunities.