Warranty Administrator - Perth (MIN)Perth | Job ID 70144
- Job ID 70144
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role The Mining Division of Liebherr-Australia currently has a vacancy for an experienced and energetic Warranty Administrator to be based at our Perth Branch. About You
- A strong understanding of work in progress and warranty claims processes
- Well developed communication skills, along with exceptional liaison and customer service attributes
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Reporting skills with the ability to provide accurate and timely information
- Knowledge and understanding of heavy machinery and components
- Processing warranty claims to ensure maximum recovery from Liebherr Factories
- Preparation of monthly reports analysing warranty expenses and provision
- Liaison with departments on pending and rejected claims
- Coordinate the return of parts from site and repairers
- Maintain warranty claims within the allocated KPI’s
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and Inlcusion sit at the heart of Liebherr Group's Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is respresentative of the communities in whch we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of trhought in the workplace.
We are dedictaed to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge profucts, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities.
We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers.
- Work as part of a high performing and supportive team
- Generous employee benefits, including 5 days bonus leave days, ability to purchase additional leave, paid parental leave, early access to LSL,
- Wide range of company discounts and retail discount program
- $3,000 Employee Referral Program
How to Apply
Please apply via the "Apply Link" below
Applications close COB 8th March 2024
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected].
One Passion. Many Opportunities.