HV ElectricianPerth | Job ID 66963
- Job ID 66963
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the Company Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family? The OpportunityReporting to the Service Manager, you will provide safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacement services. You will develop relationships and build trust.
- Operate workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment
- Diagnose faults of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and rectify minor electrical faults
- Repair damaged or faulty parts
- Provide adjustments to mechanical equipment
Skills and Experience
- Trade Qualified
- Haul truck experience - desirable
- High Risk Licence LF & DG & EWP - desirable
- Working at Heights certificate - desirable
What we can offer you?
At Liebherr Australia, we’re committed to looking after you, with some great benefits including (but not limited to):
- 11% Superannuation
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Car Lease Options
- Generous employee benefits pool, including, ability to purchase additional leave, 10 weeks paid parental leave, early access to LSL; wide range of company discounts and retail discount program
- Ongoing world class training and opportunities for upskilling | Soft skills and Leadership training programs | Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- $3000 Referral Program
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers
Please Apply via the link below.
Applications close 9th June 2023.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected].
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.