Parts InterpreterSydney | Job ID 66063
- Job ID 66063
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the RoleA great opportunity for a technically minded and motivated Parts Interpreter to start their career with our market leading Earthmoving Division team based at our Erskine Park branch. Reporting to the National Parts Manager, the Parts Interpreter is responsible for the ordering and interpreting of spare parts and provision of accurate, timely technical and product information to Liebherr customers and internal departments.
- Interpret parts queries to ensure customers order and receive the correct parts
- Providing Technical and Product information
- Identifying and securing additional parts sales opportunities
- Produce quotes and invoice spare parts orders
- Picking, packing, and dispatching orders during peak times
- Stock takes and cycle count
- Monitoring the effectiveness of parts processes including stock control and inventory
- Providing professional customer service to internal and external customers
- Maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Mechanical aptitude with previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of cranes and components would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete to high standard
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Susan Tran at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.