Warehouse OperatorPerth | Job ID 42005
- Job ID 42005
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleThe Warehouse Operator is responsible for ensuring all items in and out of the warehouse are processed on time and to Liebherr standards.
- Use of Forklift – load & unload of trucks
- Use of relevant warehouse computer systems including word and excel
- Pick, pack and dispatch orders.
- Assist with stock take, cycle count procedures and location reports.
- Inspect and maintain items as per quality control techniques
Skills & Experience
- Certificate II Warehousing & Storage or 2-5 years’ industry experience
- High Risk Licence LF
- Current drivers Licence
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent level of computer skills
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close COB Friday, 28 January 2022
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Liesl Jane Carlse at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.