Lube Technician (Field)Burlington, ON | Job ID 36543
- Job ID 36543
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and effective maintenance and inspection of machinery and components on heavy equipment at either the customer site or in shop while ensuring high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Perform scheduled maintenance, inspections and minor repairs to heavy equipment at customers' job sites or in the shop. This includes draining and replacing fluids, taking required oil samples, inspecting and or changing filters, changing lubricants, greasing machine lube points etc.
- Ensure components, material and/or equipment is inspected, is corrected to specifications and ensure timely delivery programs are achieved
- Ensure all final verifications specified in work instructions, scope of work, verbal communication and specifications are carried out and complete
- Accurate and timely submission of reports and technical document including service and inspection reports.
- Operate and maintain tools, equipment and work areas in accordance with company policy
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience maintaining heavy equipment in a related field
- Ability to multi-task and remain level-headed in demanding situations
- Basic MS Office, service reporting/time entry and parts ordering software experience
- Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic math skills
- Valid drivers licence/ability to travel as required
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.