IT Operations Analyst *Remote Flexibility Provided*Burlington, ON | Job ID 33801
- Job ID 33801
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Information technology
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The IT Operations Analyst role will be responsible for supporting computer and network systems including hardware and software components. This will help ensure high levels of availability and security compliance for the IT infrastructure supporting the business.
*This position has the opportunity for remote flexibility *
- Participates in the day-to-day operational support and service delivery of the IT Infrastructure by monitoring and responding to incidents and changes through the internal ticketing system.
- Perform administration on user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage assignment in accordance with best practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Participate in the management and deployment of servers, printers, networking equipment, workstation imaging/automation, IP telephony, and backup systems.
- Maintaining inventory of installed software, hardware and components on the IT Asset Management system.
- Serve as a liaison between staff and the IT department to resolve issues and ensure proper documenting resolution and closing of tickets.
- Promote and champion best practices, security policies and procedures.
- Minimum 3+ years technical working knowledge of network, PC, Windows operating systems, VMWare, Dell PC Hardware, Cisco IP Phones, current systems/software of Windows AD Policies, Unified Communications, backup software, and ITSM/Helpdesk Applications.
- 3+ years’ experience with the following: SCCM administration: creation of packages, reporting, PowerShell scripting, Orchestrator, System Center, Software packaging, ITSM & ITIL
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-pace and ever-changing work environment.
- Excellent levels of problem-solving, communication, interpersonal skills, and patience
- A customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.