Service EngineerSaline, MI | Job ID 30823
- Job ID 30823
- Division Machine Tools & Automation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Gear and Automation Technologies, Inc.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Installation, start-up, commissioning, and debugging of Liebherr Gear Technology and Automation equipment following all safety requirements and procedures.
- Troubleshooting and repair of electrical, controls, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and lubrication systems/components.
- Follow documented commissioning protocol, reporting and closing open issues, and obtaining customer sign-offs as required on issues and warranty start.
- Provide preventive maintenance to customers; follow preventive maintenance checklists and complete all tasks.
- Provide training to customers; following training manuals to execute electrical and mechanical maintenance and operator training.
- Track all delays in installations and interact with customer and Liebherr project managers to communicate progress and open issues.
- Report hours and expenses as directed by Liebherr procedures in the required timeframe.
- Extensive travel required, domestic and international. Includes preparing travel arrangements for flight, car, hotel, etc.
- Complete training requirements shown below as scheduled by Liebherr. Must comply with all state, local, and customer safety requirements.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in the electrical/electronics, mechanical, and pneumatic fields are required and the ability to demonstrate high proficiency in these areas.
- Experience with industrial robotics controls (i.e. Fanuc, Kuka, ABB).
- Ability to read and follow industrial electrical prints.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to climb in overhead structures, to work beneath machines and in close quarters performing installation and repair work.
- High school diploma or its equivalent required. Two-year technical degree or accredited apprenticeship program or the equivalent in a technical field is preferred.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international organization. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. Flex time start, tuition assistance, major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jenna Wright at: 734 - 429 - 7225.
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
The listed benefits and their extent may vary depending on the role within the company group as well as on the company itself. For further information, please get in touch with the respective contact for the job advertisement.