Warranty Claims AdministratorNewport News, VA | Job ID 25206
- Job ID 25206
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The overall responsibility of this position is to coordinate the processing of warranty claims to the factory in Germany. This
will include, but not be limited to, data entry into our BaaN (ERP) system; processing core and new part claims,
processing credits once an inspection of parts has been completed; and corresponding with the customer
and the factory.
- Process and file warranty claims generated in LUS-LCI.
- Process all supplier and customer claims with factory (LWE) and track credit notes for parts.
- Assist Customers with inquiries regarding parts transactions and credits.
- Call customers and arrange pickup of warranty parts that need to be returned.
- Process credit notes for new parts being returned.
- Follow up with customer on credit notes for core returns.
- Correspond with LWE concerning warranty/core returns.
- Process credits in BaaN, and file copies of credit memos as required.
- Accept all credit notes or denial letters from LWE in LISA (Warranty Claims system) and process any credit due to customers.
- Submit correspondence to customers regarding transactions via fax, email or mail.
- Job Skills: Applies the required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA) in the performance of essential job duties:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Knowledge of software and systems related to parts and operations activities; project management software; BaaN or similar ERP software; spreadsheet software; and word processing software.
- Strong attention to detail, including accuracy with numbers.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks.
Education and Experience
High School diploma or equivalent education with a minimum of one year of experience in a parts or similar environment.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a compreshensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.