Technical Advisor, Off Shore CranesBiggleswade | Job-ID 11846
- Job-ID 11846
- Unternehmensbereich Maritime Cranes
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Einsatzbereich Production
- Land United Kingdom
- Einstiegslevel Professionals
- Vertragsart full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Maritime Crane department in Biggleswade for two Technical Advisors, Off Shore Cranes. These roles, covering the UK and Ireland, contribute to the success of Liebherr – Great Britain Ltd by ensuring effective and efficient advice and support along with excellent administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork.
- Visit site to investigate into technical problems and communicating with customers, factories and LGB accordingly to provide a technically lead solution.
- Assist the Technical Manager with customer complaints in relation to invoice disputes.
- Provides a dedicated support line for customers and uses this to develop outstanding rapport and relationships.
- To circulate information and investigation details via written reports.
- Obtain suitable solutions from Liebherr factories on technical issues and warranty claims.
- Raises warranty orders, sales orders, work orders, purchase requests and invoices both internally and to customers.
- Processing warranty claims and ensures that returned warranty parts are sent back to the relevant factory with correct documentation.
- Supports the hands on element of operations by undertaking out of hours responses as and when required.
- Assists in the managing of service engineers and optimising their utilisation.
- Promote and prepare parts and service quotations.
- Develops an effective working relationship with the after sales team and can support others where required.
- Escalates the appropriate action in relation to broken or damaged company equipment.
- Effectively uses the operating system (BAAN) to be able to manage the following processes; sales orders, warranty orders, purchase orders in addition to checking stock availability and the pricing of spare parts.
- Prepare and submit detailed reports and feedback for every investigation undertaken, including customer reports if required.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Is able to demonstrate competencies and skills for the role through experience in a similar industry
- Good communicator at all levels
- Flexible approach to work
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.