Executive AssistantMackay | ID должности 25890
- ID должности 25890
- Подразделение Mining
- Компания Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Область деятельности Administration
- Страна Australia
- Начальный уровень Professionals
- Вид договора full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Manager – Customer Support, you will be responsible for the provision of effective and timely administrative services to support the Regional Manager – Customer Support and their direct reports.
- Create documents and spreadsheets which include; complex mail merges, templates, power point presentations, macros
- Organise travel and accommodation
- Arrange meeting/conference venues and manage the RM’s diary
- Responsible for the handling and processing of day-to-day administrative and approval requirements. (E.g. expense forms, purchase orders, standard approval forms, mail) and following up on same
- Act as point of contact for telephone, e-mail, other messages and mail, which are directed for the attention of the RM
- Establish and maintain effective information, filing and data systems
Skills & experience
- Cert IV in relevant discipline OR minimum 3 years relevant Administrative experience
- Advanced MS Office computer literacy and proficiency
- Initiative and self-drive
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
Liebherr-Australia has prospered for decades and intends to succeed for many more to come. We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers. If you have passion and share our commitment for safety, you should become a part of our Liebherr family.
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Jodie ReedHuman Resources Advisor
Applications close Thursday 21st of January 2021.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. No third parties or agencies please.